Password Reset (Students, Student Applicants, Former Students and Alumni Only)
Please complete the following steps in order to reset the password on your Western Identity:
- Enter your Western Student Number and Access Code and click "Submit".
- A one-time use password will be generated for your account and displayed on the screen for 3 minutes.
- NOTE: The one-time use password generated will only work to log in to Western Identity Manager.
- Log in to Western Identity Manager with your one-time use password. You will be notified your one-time use password has expired.
- Enter a password that you can remember and click "Change Password".
- If you have not previously entered your challenge response answers, enter them now.
Western Identity Manager News
Remember never to share your password
Western ITS does not request such information by email
Information Technology Services, Support Services Building
The University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada, N6A 3K7
ITS Administration: 519 661-2151 • Fax: 519 661-3486 • ITS Help Desk 519 661-3800
Version 2.4.3. See release notes.